- Broncos players are awaiting a St. Louis courtroom ruling on whether the NFL lockout will continue before they go forward with tentative plans to gather as a group for workout sessions. [Denver Post]
- While they haven’t had any team work outs, a lot of the players have been working out together. Quarterback Tim Tebow and linebacker Von Miller have worked out together; running back Knowshon Moreno is going to workout with receivers Eddie Royal and Eric Decker. Deck has also worked out with quarterback Kyle Orton, has also worked out with several of the offensive linemen. The list goes on, but you get the point. [MaxDenver, Moreno on Twitter, Broncos Zone]
- Doug Farrar of Football Outsiders says the Broncos will have one of the most dynamic edge-rushing duos in the NFL in Elvis Dumervil and Miller whenever the next season. [Football Outsiders]
- Here’s a humorous account of how ancient Mayans tried to warn us about the lockout, and why Tebow should start. [Mile High Report]
- You can help get more deserving former Denver Broncos into the Pro Football Hall of Fame by writing a letter to the voting committee, find their mailing address at www.GetThemInTheHall.com.
- Nearly 1,000 fans turned out at .50 a pop to see Tebow and other celebrities play in the Tim Tebow Foundation Celebrity Classic last weekend. [The Florida Times-Union]
- Tim Ring of 3TV in Phoenix reports the Cardinals have made preliminary contact with Denver regarding Orton. [Pro Football Talk]
- If you haven’t already, subscribe to TheMadFanatic on YouTube, he’s got some sweet tones.
Leave a Reply
Please use theregistration to leave a Reply